Business Law Attorneys in Bonita Springs, Naples and Estero
Lyons & Lyons represents all types of businesses in the South Florida communities of Bonita Springs, Naples, and Fort Myers Beach. Our lawyers act as general counsel to our clients, managing legal issues and working closely with attorneys in other practice areas including taxation, health care, banking, intellectual property, and employment law.
The strength of our business practice is rooted in the extensive experience and knowledge of our attorneys. Kevin Lyons has experience working in banking law near Wall Street. His son, Richard Lyons, has a Master of Business Administration and has served as general counsel to George M. Steinbrenner for his business interests, and Monica Lyons has a degree in accounting and a LL.M in taxation.
Contact our firm if you need legal advice or representation regarding your business.
Corporate law and business transactions
Lyons & Lyons has experience helping businesses in various industries through all phases and transactions:
- Entity formation & maintenance: we assist business owners of all sizes in the formation of different types of business entities.
- Partnership agreements: we create and review contracts for partnership agreements between two or more individuals
- LLC operating agreements: we help business owners understand the benefits of forming a limited liability corporation and prepare the operating agreement
- Shareholder agreements: we draft and review shareholder agreements and consider tax implications and possible risks
- Buy- sell agreements: we assist business owners in planning for what will happen after their departure
Our backgrounds in accounting, transactions, and taxation ensure that our clients receive thorough, informed service that they need to maximize their business interests. We can also arrange for business succession plans through our estate planning services.